The terms of this agreement will be applied to all users (those who are using this website). Users of the site will be required to comply with these terms.
+Article 1 (Definitions)
This website is managed by “Kendensha Co., Ltd.” and will be referred to as “the company” from here on.
Please read the Terms and Conditions below before using this site. Proceeding will indicate that you have agreed to these terms.
Please read carefully, as the commencement of the service will indicate that you have agreed to all the following conditions.
Furthermore, the company may feel the need to change the terms and conditions of this site. Should this occur, a revised edition will be published and we ask that you check to confirm the latest changes.
+Article 2 (The management and control of registered information)
1. The user will assume any responsibility or financial liability regarding the management and use of one’s personal email address. Any use of a third-party email address, loan of, transfer, sale, consignment, public use of the account, etc. is prohibited.
2. The company will not be held responsible for damages caused by unauthorized access, leakage of information due to the poor management or malpractice of email address, the use of a third party, etc. Should the company suffer any damage due to the unauthorized use of the user’s email address, the user shall compensate for the damage.
3. In the event that a third party obtains one’s email address’ information, if changes are made to registration information, or in the possibility that the email address is used by a third party, abide by the methods determined by us and this agreement, contact the company immediately, and follow any additional instructions prescribed by the company.
4. In the event that the user loses access to the site, etc, and if the user fails to notify us through the manners prescribed in the preceding paragraph, the company will not assume any responsibility.
+Article 3 (Registration information and personal information)
1. Personal information is used by the company in the following purposes below. It should be noted that this personal information includes the email address of users who are subscribed to email magazines publications issued by this site.
(1) Contact via email, postal mail, as well as telephone in regards to the points mentioned previously.
(2) Quality control regarding the site through questionnaires, surveys, and analysis.
(3) Contact of users via email, postal mail, as well as telephone regarding significant matters dealing with the operation of this site (including, but not limited to, significant changes to the site content, suspension or down time).
2. The company will not disclose registration information, including personal data, to a third party, other than the principle account holder, except in the case of the following items.
(1) The aggregation and analysis of registration information for the purpose of site improvement, etc.
(2) In regards to the preceding point (the aggregation, analysis, etc of obtained information) disclosure to partners or third parties may arise in situations where an individual cannot be identified.
(3) If a user consents to the use and disclosure of personal information.
(4) Information may be provided to third parties in cases where users are asked to participate in questionnaires, etc, offered in the site, and answers are provided in the form of letters, numbers, still images, dynamic images, etc.
(In this case, information provided to the company in the form of questionnaires, etc is limited to partners and suppliers, and will be disclosed in such a way that individual users cannot be identified)
(5) In the case where the court, the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the police, or other authorized public officials request the disclosure of information.
(6) In order to protect, as deemed necessary, the rights, assets, and service property of the company, users, and third parties.
(7) In situations of urgent need, where there is an immediate risk of danger to human life, health, property, etc.
4. In regards to the company’s use of registration information set forth in this section, it is assumed that users have agreed in advance, and shall not raise any objections concerning these points.
5. Users may request the suspension of use, disclosure, deletion, or correction of personal information registered with the site only upon the premise that identity can be confirmed; the company will promptly respond to these requests.
As designated in the company’s site, enquires concerning this matter can be directed to the following.
Kendensha Co., Ltd
1372-15, Nagahamacho, Izumo-shi. Shimane, 693-0043, Japan.
TEL: +81-853-28-1818Contact through specialized forms such as email.
+Article 4 (Site content)
1. Information that the company deems as beneficial to the user, related to this site and obtained through third parties that the company has entered into separate contracts with, and other notifications from the company (¢¨£±) may be provided to assorted users, in different forms, and at different times.
2. The company must be able to provide, from time to time, service through additional and various means, including communication via email, postal mail, other browsable websites, mobile phones and other telecommunication apparatuses.
3. Regarding these provisional services, the company assumes that the user will be able to access the information regardless of email structure, HTML format, font style, etc.
4. Users shall note that information capacity in HTML based emails (referred to as “HTML mail” from here on) is greater than that of plain text emails.
5. In the situation where a service update or server failure prevents access, the company will inform users via email and website notification.
6. The company reserves the right to, with or without advance notice to users, and without reason, make partial or overall site-wide changes, change the frequency of services, suspend the service of, or delete a section of the contents on the site.
However, in the event that the company chooses to terminate all services, the company will, in ways deemed appropriate, notify the user in advance or via this site.
Furthermore, users will be deemed notified after two weeks have passed from the posting of said notice or notification of the user.
+Article 5 (Campaigns, questionnaires, etc.)
1. The company will, at any time, ask users to participate in campaigns, questionnaires, or other similar activities.
2. All rights and intellectual property rights, including copyrights, contained in the answers of these campaigns, questionnaires, or other similar items, will be transferred from the user to the company at the time answers are transmitted. Provided information will be treated in the same manner as registration and personal information as outlined in Article 4.
3. The company may, using its own appointed methods, award a present to users (referred to as “winner” from here on) who have participated in campaigns, questionnaires, or other similar activities.
4. In order to award said presents to users who participate in campaigns, questionnaires, or other similar activities, it is necessary that the company registers user information using its own appointed method.
5. In the case where registration, set forth in the preceding paragraph, is not made, false information has been registered, or if the company has determined that there is that possibility, the winner forfeits all rights to receive the present and the company shall have no obligation to provide the present.
6. The company will not be obligated to compensate the winner for damages, disadvantages, etc, caused by the present, or any other damages related to the preceding paragraph.
7. Winners, in regards to the rights to the present, must not in any way transfer, rent, change the name, use as a collateral provision, or subject it to the use of a third party.
+Article 6 (Cooperation with the media)
1. The company reserves the right to associate with the media via means of reciprocal links, etc.
2. It is assumed that those that have discovered this site through other forms of media and are applying to become a registered user, recognize that this site and that of the media are different services and entities altogether. It is also assumed that these persons recognize that there are different terms of service for both the media and this site, and have agreed to the separate terms.
3. It is assumed that those that have discovered media platforms through this site recognize that the media and this site are different services and entities altogether. It is also assumed that these persons recognize that there are different terms of service for both this site and the media, and have agreed to the separate terms.
4. The company will not be held responsible for information provided by the media, or the use of media by users referred to in sections 2 and 3.
+Article 7 (Copyrights, intellectual property rights, etc.)
1. All rights (ownership rights, intellectual property rights, personality rights, publicity rights, etc) to materials presently constituted on this site (words, images, videos, trademarks, logos, trade names, voices, etc, referred to as “content material” from here on), is owned by the company or the appropriate third parties. These items cannot be used without the express permission of the authorized party or individual.
2. Users shall not be entitled to any rights regarding content material and must obtain the express permission of the authorized party or individual. Users shall not commit any act that violates intellectual property rights of any kind in regards to content material, including property rights, copyrights, personality rights, publicity rights, etc. Any use (including the replication, use in theatrical or musical performances, screening, public transmission, dictation, exhibition, transfer, distribution, lending, or translation) of the information published on this website, beyond the extent permitted explicitly by law, is prohibited unless authorized in writing by the company in advance.
3. In the event that a problem arises in regards to violation of this article, the user shall not bring any damage or nuisance to the company, and personally bear all expenses and responsibility.
+Article 8 (Prohibitions)
1. Users of this site should understand that the undertaking of the following deeds below may place them in danger of risk or liability.
(1) Acts violating the legitimate rights of the company or thirds parties in regards to intellectual property rights of any kind, including, but not limited to, copyright rights, personality rights, publicity rights, etc.
(2) Acts that afflict disadvantage or damage to the company, third parties, or other users.
(3) Acts against public order and morals.
(4) Acts violating rules, regulations, etc of the law.
(5) Acts unapproved by the company, in regards to the context and use of this site, with intent to create profit.
(6) Acts that interfere with the operation of this site.
(7) Acts that discredit or cause damage to this site.
(8) The act of registering false information on this site.
(9) Any other deeds or activities that the company deems inappropriate.
2. In the case that the company sustains damage of any kind regarding any item in the preceding paragraphs, the user will assume responsibility for compensation of said damages.
+Article 9 (Site interruption and suspension)
1. The company, due to the items mentioned below, may terminate or suspend a portion of or the entirety of this site. The company will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs to the user or a third party in such event.
(1) Inspection and maintenance, scheduled or due to emergency, of computer systems.
(2) Inability to operate this site due to extraordinary emergencies, including fire, power failure, natural disaster, etc.
(3) Inability to operate this site due to war, insurrection, revolt, riot, strike, labor disputes, etc.
(4) Site is unable to function due to system failure, unauthorized access by third parties, vulnerability or infection caused by computer viruses, etc.
(5) Site is unable to provide its service due to laws, ordinances, regulations, etc.
(6) Other extraordinary events that the company judges to be unavoidable.
2. In the event that the company chooses to stop the operation of this site, as relating to the preceding paragraph, the company will notify the user in advance or via email, etc. This is not applicable, however, in cases of emergency.
3. The act of notifying users and third parties in advance via email, etc, exonerates the company of any responsibility in regards to damage incurred by said users and third parties in these events.
4. The company reserves the right to, with or without prior notice to the user or third parties, alter the names and titles of content material in this site. The company will not be held responsible for any damage that occurs to the user or a third party in such event.
+Article 10 (Disclaimer)
1. The company will not be held responsible for any damage induced or caused by content of this site, results obtained by the use of information, or the accuracy, reserved rights, legality, or morality of presented information on this site.
2. The company will not be held responsible for any trouble (proposals to commit illegal deeds or crimes against public order and morals, defamation, insult, invasion of property, intimidation, slander, harassment, etc) made between users in regards to provided services.
3. The company will not be held responsible for the content and information in advertisements or for the infringement of rights sustained by the user or third parties regarding this matter. Additionally, the company will not be held responsible for any conflict or dispute arising as a result of said infringed rights.
4. The company will not be held responsible for compensation in regards to damages, etc resulting from delayed or undelivered emails, misleading presentation on the site, or other similar causes.
5. The company will not be held responsible for, nor be obliged to compensate, damages caused to the environment in regards to the user’s use of computer, circuitry, software, etc. Furthermore, the company may, in a ways deemed appropriate, notify the user in matters pertaining to the environment, etc.
6. The company will not be held responsible for compensation in regards to damages resulting from changes in service content, or the interruption or suspension of the site.
7. The company will not be held responsible for, nor be obliged to compensate, damages to computers, circuitry, software, etc resulting from vulnerability or infection caused by computer viruses, and the like, downloaded from this site and other third party websites, including those of advertising sponsors, media, etc.
8. The company will not be held responsible for transactions (including participation in sweepstakes promotions, etc) between the user and other third parties, such as advertisers, which have been made while visiting and using this site. The user and applicable third parties will take full responsibility for all such transactions.
9. The company will not be held responsible for, nor be obliged to compensate, damages resulting from loss of information provided through this site, change in information, delay, suspension, interruption, termination, or any other damages incurred while using this site.
+Article 11 (Revision of terms)
1. It is understood that the company can revise or make amendments to this agreement at any time.
2. The company will notify the user through related websites should revisions be made to this agreement.
3. In regards to the preceding paragraph, users that do not contact the company within an allotted period of time (or, if a period of time is not specified, one week from the date of announcement) concerning revisions made to this agreement, will be deemed as having agreed to the revisions made and understand that the efficacy of the revised terms will be enacted therewith.
4. It is understood that after the revised terms in the preceding paragraph are enacted, that users may not file claims of non-compliance or ignorance in regards to revisions made.
+Article 12 (Consultation and utilization of court jurisdiction)
1. In the case of problem or suspicion between users of this site, the company, and/or third parties, those concerned will meet in consultation in an attempt to, with goodwill, resolve said issues.
2. Issues that continue to persist in spite of the use of consultation referred to in the preceding paragraph will be petitioned to an appropriate court of law.